Macrame with Tash Lay - Workshop
WHEN: THURSDAY 26TH APRIL 6PM - 9PM
WHERE: UPSTAIRS @ MAKER
Located in the heart of the South West, Natasha Lay is a creative designer and weaver committed to creating beautiful and unique wall hangings inspired by the untouched raw beauty of the Australian Outback. Her prime provider of these materials - mother earth. Tash uses natural fibres, feathers and wood from all over Australia, giving her handiwork a soulful and earthy impression.
Luckily for us, Tash is hosting a three hour workshop at Maker + Co where she will be sharing the secrets to her Macrame techniques. Giving you the opportunity to create your own personalised masterpiece to hang in your home or even gift to a very special friend!
$150 first timer
$125 second timer
$125 for you and a friend!
- 3-hour macramé class with Natasha Lay
- 1 full cone of rope approx 120m (you can take home left over rope with you)
- 1 piece of wood to work from and a full NLD macramé wall hanging design
- Feathers and glue guns if you wish to add to your wall hanging
- Your own beautiful wall hanging to take home
- Champagne and light refreshments
To purchase tickets, email Tash at email@example.com